domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

How does this mangement parameter will empower my own teaching and learning style?


First, this management parameter empowers my teaching and learning style by adding more creativity to my life, and also by making me feel proud of myself since my classmates and I worked so hard that we even gave  blood, sweat, and tears to do this extra-class work.
Then, this management parameter made me more capable to work in team with my classmates and to be patient and afable even when I am used to working in groups or teams. 
Third, this management parameter made me a more courageous teacher because I had to present my topic in front of my classmates and in front of my beloved  English didactics teacher, whom I really appreciate and thank for having shared his amazing teaching knowledge to us, and I also had to give a class demo about "Routines" that for sure my team and I prepared or planned with much care.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario